- Assistant Athletic Director – Strong Rock Christian School
- Physical Education Department Head – Strong Rock Christian School
- NHSSCA Editor of Print and Video Content
- NHSSCA Georgia State Director
- 2018 NHSSCA HIgh School Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year
Chalk Talk – Episode 23 – Strength Coaches Are Eduactors feat. Tobias Jacobi
- Going From Being A D1 College Strength Coach to Middle + High School (1:00 – 4:14)
- Searching For The Logo? Reorganizing Priorities (4:14 – 9:00)
- Strength Coaches Are Educators – Using Terminology (9:00 – 12:30)
- STEM In The Weight Room (12:30 – 16:30)
- Would You Take Calculus Before Algebra (16:30 – 18:08)
- Every High School Is Different – Talk To Each Other (19:10 – 23:00)
- High School PE Teacher In Weight Room? – High School Strength Coach (23:00 – 26:10)
- Twitter Battles – Approach Coaches Positively (26:10 -30:42)
- We All Want to Help Kids (30:42 – 32:20)
- Most Kids Want To Get Better At Sports – Not Lifting Weights – Keep That In Mind (32:20 – 34:00)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!