Chalk Talk – Episode 15 – School Spotlight: A Coach’s Communication
As a High School Strength Coach, you have to find different ways to communicate with athletes, coaches, and parents.
Emily Plucker, in South Dakota, uses both face-to-face and online interaction to keep a healthy balance and open line of communication with all groups.
Thanks, Emily for sharing your story with PLT4M! Want to see how she uses Instagram and PLT4M? Go check out her full spotlight.
Part 1: A Quick Start
- Expecting 100 Athletes, Getting A Whole Lot More (1:00-4:20)
- All Types of Athletes in The Weight Room (4:20-5:40)
- Getting to Know Coach Plucker- Building Relationships (5:40-9:00)
- A Strength Coach Who Walks the Walk (9:00-13:20)
- The Power of Videos (13:20-16:45)
Want your school to be spotlighted? Reach out to Doug Curtin at [email protected] for a way to share your story!
Part 2: Communication and Relationships- In All Forms
- Relationships with Other Sports Coaches (19:00-22:00)
- A Good Investment: 75 Dollars for a Whole Summer (22:00-26:20)
- Be Open to New Things (27:00-30:20)
Here’s how to make sure you never miss an episode:
- Rate & review us to tell us what you’re loving and help us to reach more listeners.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on Chalk Talk updates. Use use #PLT4MChalkTalk to connect with us!
Have an idea or topic you would like us to cover? Feel free to send us along a suggestion!